Speech Therapist provides private Speech and Language Therapy with Assist Therapy!
Kim Siegel is a speech and language therapist licensed with the Missouri State Board of Healing Arts. Assist Therapy is a speech and language therapy business based in Kearney, MO. Kim Siegel, licensed Speech Therapist, is the owner of Assist Therapy and will personally see to your speech therapy and language therapy needs.
- Ms. Siegel has been a licensed Speech Therapist with the Missouri State Board of Healing Arts for more than 25 years
- Kim has provided speech therapy and language therapy in a variety of settings such as home-based therapy, private practise, preschool, daycare, public schools, hospital, and vocational school
- She has received basic and advanced training in Picture Exchange Communication System (PECS) through Pyramid Educational Consultants
- Kim is a member of the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA)
- She holds the Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC) in Speech-Language Pathology from the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association
- She is a recipient of the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association Continuing Education Award (ACE)
- Member of Missouri-Speech-Language-Hearing Association (MSHA)
- Bachelor of Science in Education, Speech Pathology, Summa Cum Laude, University of Central Missouri, Warrensburg, Missouri
- Master of Science, Speech Pathology & Audiology, Summa Cum Laude, University of Central Missouri, Warrensburg, Missouri
Assist Therapy is based in Kearney, Missouri. Our licensed Speech Therapist works with clients in most areas of Clay County Missouri, Ray County, Platte County, and Clinton County. We provide speech therapy and language therapy to clients residing in cities such as Liberty, Kearney, North Kansas City, Gladstone, Kearney, Lathrop, Plattsburg, Excelsior Springs, Cameron, Smithville, Platte City, Lawson, Richmond, and Plattsburg. We also travel to meet with clients in Fort Osage, Independence, and Raytown, Missouri.
Free, in-home, initial consultations are available.
We were pleased that Assist Therapy was one of eight Speech/Language Pathology businesses in the Kansas City area selected to be featured by Expertise! Please refer to their website for criteria to be included in this listing https://www.expertise.com/mo/kansas-city/speech-therapists